What are the Grants for?
The Arc of Quad Cities Iowa is pleased to announce the continuation of the leisure and recreation program Enhanced Horizons, funded by the Davenport chapter of The Knights of Columbus Tootsie Roll Drive. This program is offered to Scott County residents with a primary diagnosis of Intellectual and/or Developmental disabilities. The Arc can provide monetary assistance to qualifying individuals up to $250 a year to enroll in organized leisure activities, with a $150 limit per activity. These activities can include, but are not limited to, art classes, dance/music lessons, membership to local museums/zoo, local camps, sporting/holiday/musical events, and fair passes. One application per activity. All application decisions are final.
How do the Applications Work?
- Print out the complete both pages of the application.
- Each activity needs a separate application.
- Mail completed applications to :
- Applications will be accepted April 1, 2021- May 30, 2021 or until funds are depleted. Funds will not be distributed before June 1, 2021. All applications decisions are final.
- Funds ARE limited; therefore our intent is to fund activities for individuals that could not participate without financial assistance.
- Questions may be directed to our e-mail address: email@example.com
- Applications for 2021 will be available April 2nd
Click HERE to find and download the application on the arcqca.org web page.
Please scroll down to the bottom of the Arc of Quad Cities Iowa- Grants page to find and download the Enhanced Horizons 2021 application.