What are the Grants for?
The Arc of Quad Cities Iowa is pleased to announce the continuation of their leisure and recreation program, Enhanced Horizons. This program is offered to Scott County residents with a primary diagnosis of Intellectual and/or Developmental disabilities.
The Arc can provide monetary assistance to qualifying individuals to enroll in leisure and recreation activities. These activities may include, but are not limited to, art classes, dance/music lessons, membership to local museums/zoo, camps, sporting/holiday/musical events, YMCA memberships, and fair passes. All application decisions are final.
How do the Applications Work?
- Print out the complete both pages of the application.
- Each activity needs a separate application.
- Mail completed applications to :
- Applications will be accepted beginning April 1, 2022. Funds will not be distributed before June 15, 2022. All applications decisions are final.
- Funds ARE limited; therefore our intent is to fund activities for individuals that could not participate without financial assistance.
- Questions may be directed to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to find and download the application on the arcqca.org web page.
Please scroll down to the bottom of the Arc of Quad Cities Iowa- Grants page to find and download the Enhanced Horizons 2022 application.